1. So the past few days I have had to spend a lot of time in the giant refrigerator. They call it the walk-in. After labeling all of the groceries we put the items that need to be refrigerated in the walk-in, if the test cook does not have a refrigerator of their own. I should add that the walk-in does not have a handle on the inside and has very good suction. So after looking for ingredients and putting away people's groceries over the past few days I have been able to get in and out of there like a pro. It looks like this from the front, but it is in the wall of the building like it would be another room.

Helpful hint: All you have to do to get out of it is to shove your shoulder into the door and then the suction gives.
2. Have you ever gone up or down stairs like these?

I have had more experience with these stairs in the past 5 days than I thought I would ever have.
helpful hints:
(if coming from the top): check around the bottom of the stairs to make sure there is no one around so you can go all the way down the stairs without seeing another person about to come up the them and then causing you to either fall down the rest of the stairs because you don't want to get in the way of the other person or having to go back up the stairs just so that they can get up there.
(if coming from the bottom): run up the stairs as gracefully as you can without falling so you will not be in any one's way.
(either up or down): ALWAYS WATCH YOUR FEET. Sometimes they can get caught under a stair and that is a disaster waiting to happen because it leads to an automatic face-plant.
If you happen to be carrying a lot of items, I highly recommend sticking the card in your pocket so when you come up to a secured area with your hands full just raise your hip and the signal gets to the system and then you are able to open the door.
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment